STARBOARD 9’4 Whopper Lite Tech
The 9’4 Whopper came out in 2022. The shorter Whopper length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf. At 33” wide it is still a very stable SUP. The shorter length gives it less efficient cruising ability than the 10’ but it will definitely be more agile to turn in the surf.
Dimensions: 10” (L) x 33” (W)
- Rider weight up to 100Kg.
- “Lite Tech” refers to the light, strong and affordable construction .
- Read more about Starboard constructions here.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- Channeled tail helps you hold tighter turns and redirects faster during top turns.
- Hull shape is a mono-concave to V with double concave to channel tail.