STARBOARD 8’2 Pro Limited Series
The 8’2 replaces the previous 8’0, extending the length to catch waves that bit earlier and to hold its line in steeper drops. The new fin position gives the needed bite and manoeuvrability as well as the ability to drive through turns. This board is recommended for an experienced SUP surfer who wants to take their surfing to the next level.
Dimensions 8’2 (L) x 29” (W)
- Volume: 118 L.
- Rider weight up to 95kg.
- The Limited Series construction is all about a timeless look with solid performance.
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.