STARBOARD 10’ Whopper Lite Tech
The Whopper is a Starboard classic. Their ‘Wide Ride’ range features great surf ‘n cruise paddle boards that are designed to be floaty, fun, and the king of catching waves. The Whopper is ideally suited for those getting started in SUP surfing and is great for the whole family to have fun with while learning the sport. How to choose between the two Whoppers? Jump on the 10’ for more stability and greater cruising ability with its longer length.
Dimensions: 10” (L) x 34” (W)
- Rider weight up to 110Kg.
- “Lite Tech” refers to the light, strong and affordable construction .
- Read more about Starboard constructions here.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- Channeled tail helps you hold tighter turns and redirects faster during top turns.
- Hull shape is a mono-concave to V with double concave to channel tail.